Use one of these words to complete
liquids, heat, shape, temperatures,
cool, melts, volume, particles, solid, freezing
1. To turn a liquid into a solid, you need
2. To turn a solid into a liquid, you need
3. When a solid
it turns into a liquid.
4. Pouring a liquid from one container to
another does not change its
5. Liquids always take the
of their container.
6. If you freeze water, it will become a
7. Different solids melt at different
8. To stop ice from melting, you need to
keep it below
9. You can pour
but not solids.
10. Some solids, like sand, can be poured.
This is because any quantity of sand is
made up of many thousands of tiny pieces
Click "Finished" to get your score
Your score is
Created using Testmaker from The Big Bus - www.thebigbus.com
Copyright © 2002 to 2006 Diane Hawkins All rights Reserved.
Graphics from Printmaster Gold UK Publishing Suite version 7 "The images used herein were obtained from Mindscape's PrintMaster product, (c) 1998 Mindscape, Inc., 88 Rowland Way, Novato, CA 94945 USA. All rights reserved."
~ Site Design by Diane Hawkins Web Design For Schools ~